- Poverty In Merced County
- What We Do
- Community Impact
- Get Help
- Our Programs
- About Us
Welcome to the MCCAA employment page. We have provided links below that provide all the necessary information and documents in order for you to submit an application for employment.
Sub Teacher Assistant - Floater
Teacher - (3 Positions available - Los Banos-1, Merced-2)
The files below are available for download, please click on the link and save to your disk.
Please complete all forms and submit them in any of the following ways:
- In Person Delivery to: MCCAA, 1235 West Main Street, Merced, CA 95340
- Fax to Human Resources: (209) 723-1543
- Mail to: MCCAA, PO BOX 2085, Merced, CA 95344-0085
- Email to: email@example.com
- No phone calls please.
- All applications must be submitted by the final closing date and time or they will not be considered for the position. We do not honor postmarks.
For teaching positions, please review the following documents. You must ensure that you have the appropriate education and experience as published in the credentials and matrix documents below in order to be considered for a teaching position with MCCAA. It is your responsibility to ensure proper documentation and permits.